Tuesday, December 28, 2010

LIVING LIFE WITH PASSIONS IN 2011

I believe that to live a happy, fulfilled life, we need to recognize our own needs to feel connected to others in a deep and meaningful way.

My life in 2010 is about to end and a new one... a beautiful one will start in 2011. I want to live my life with my passions.


Living my passions will lead to fulfillment that will give my life more purpose, especially if it involves the people in my life. When our lives are fulfilled, it is difficult for any disease to manifest and thrive within. Our bodies will become engrossed in a positive feedback loop that thrives on the stimulation it is being fed. I will stick close to my passions, live by my own principles so I keep my health intact, improved and live longer a fulfilled life with the people I love.


I want to share the principles I have lived by that made me who and what I am to my family, friends and loved ones and these principles are what I intend to keep for my new life in 2011:
  • I will live my life with my passions and make it my priority.
  • I will look beyond my limitations.... finding things I still can do because it will help me find a way to live everyday with joy.
  • I will never lose my sense of humor because there is absolutely nothing I can't laugh about. Laughter is still the best medicine.
  • I will approach life again like I lived my life... with curiosity, courage and connections.
  • I will open myself up to the mysterious.... as I don't have to be sure about everything.
  • I will be fearless as always.... If I am to face death, I shall make it mean something and leave good footprints behind.
  • I will keep in mind that if I am to say goodbye, it is saying hello to another awareness that could lead to contentment.
  • I will appreciate life with it's ups and downs because my very existence is life to others.
 
My friends... I listen to my thoughts and emotions all the time. I use them as gauges to help me identify what things in my life are working for me and what isn't resonating. I strive to be on the right track, making me feel blissful and contented with the little blessings I get everyday. If there are days and situations that will bring me down and suck the life out of me, I will be making adjustments in my life so that I will move more towards a happier state of mind.


Live life with your passions and principles too, my friends... life is way too short...really! Here's to a beautiful 2011.... Happy New Year to all!!! :))