Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A LOVE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

Love... it is indeed one of the most mysterious feelings we human beings can ever experience as we go on living. Whenever we feel love, we tend question why. 

No one can really give us the answers answers and if look into our hearts deeper, we end up accepting the truth that we all need to love and feel love no matter what the consequences are. Love is the one thing that will keep us alive... to feel we exist.





Why do we exist? I believe we exist for many reasons and that we do exist for love. We exist for that one person in our lives who, just by the look in their eyes and their hearts, we find everything we need... it is then we know we must have loved them for a thousand years.

I stumbled into a beautiful inspiring song of love and hope sang by Christina Perri, "A Thousand Years"... which reminds me of my existence in this life. Yes, I am in love. I found love and despite the distance between me and him, I have stopped questioning love. All I know is that as I look into his eyes and his heart, I have everything this world can ever offer.



I must say I am an incurable and hopeless romantic. Having been able to fall in love and loved back, I fell from it in and out way too many times to realize that despite of the past, we exist for just one true love in a lifetime.






Our definition of love changes as we age from teen years to adulthood. It varies too with the people we tend to open our hearts to. In a funny way at my age now, I define love in totality as an orgasm... if we have to question it, then perhaps we didn't have it. We can't question love... it just happens... and if we throw caution to the wind and go to it's direction... life will be very beautiful.

To my Ilias... I love you for a thousand years. One step closer...


Images by Vincent Garrucho