Sunday, January 23, 2011

LIFE IN 2011

All of us strive hard to be successful in life... we go through life like it's a rat race but at times, our lifestyles can hold us back from fulfilling our dreams and reaching our goals. Seriously... it can wear us down.

me providing distraction to Bob Sinclar LOL!
Exhaustion
It is energy that is the most precious resource for driven business people like me... It is not time. Today's fast-paced living or lifestyle often depletes our energy and wears us down to the point that it is sometimes difficult to recover from. As I grow older each year, I have moments of having difficulties to better manage my energy to stay healthy.


with my best friend and photography partner Vincent Garrucho
with my best friend Melissa Chua
In this new age of all-access information, we tend to deplete our energy... our life force zapped by partaking in way too many activities which eventually leads us to unhealthy lifestyle practices in order to deal with day to day stress.  


with Jay Server of Time
Time for me is important. Energy is also for me, equally important. Time without enough energy can make this limited for us. I'd like to resolve the thoughts and stories running in my head that are driving me non-stop. It's crazy and it's taking away my focus from being present in the world I live in today with a lifestyle plan and goals that work for me. I don't want to be stuck then leave issues in my life unresolved later on. I got plans... I got dreams... I got ambitions. I don't want heavy lifestyle outpace my ability to take care of myself.

with Domini Primero of Time
With Hidehiko Sato and Youngji Nam of Time
with Jay Server and Pav Parrotte of Time

I'm going to sustain a high quality of life... in the sense of living it right... gaining energy more to make full use of my time in this life. Not by money motivated by envy, greed, lust, or any of the deadly sins will I get my strength to sustain my life and go on living unlike others do. I will get and sustain my high quality of life if I make my mindset work for me and definitely not against me.  

with Capt. Harry Lero of Airgurus Ltd. Co.
It's a Saturday night... I am tempted with the texts and calls for another night out but I'm going to be responsible of myself. 

with Bernard Anacta of Monaco Models International Philippines
with Edda Galoy and Luciano of Monaco Models International Philippines
 
I'm going to relax this night away, gain my energy to keep my companies Airgurus Ltd. Co., Time and Monaco Models International thriving and clients happy.  In return, things will fall into the right places and I will be eventually more happy and powerful to achieve my personal and professional goals. 


Whenever I have to say "No" to fast-paced lifestyle sometimes, here's one funny vain line i usually tell my friends that I'd like to share with you.... "WITH GREAT LOOKS, COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITIES"! LOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~



To mwro mou...

To my best friends in life...

To my best buddies in photography - Vincent, Norman and EyeQ Media men... 

To Harry Harvey Lero of Airgurus Ltd. Co., my Time partners Jay Server, Domini Primero, Pav Parrotte, Youngji Nam, Ortanez Brothers, and my best friend Bernard Anacta...

"The world has yet to learn that the actual pleasure derived from material things is of low quality on the whole and less even in quantity than it looks to those who have not tried it." Deep? I never acquired you guys through material things... I acquired you through years of friendship, trust and respect and that's how it's gonna stay till the end. I treasure you guys.... Here's to a great 2011! My new year starts today (10 days before the actual Chinese New Year.... Lovelots...  Kung Hei Fat Choi from me and my family!