Monday, July 18, 2011

APPRECIATING PHILIPPINES: MY AERIAL COLLECTION PART 1

I love flying around my country via helicopters because of the so many things beautiful things I see at a bird's-eye view.  Photography is one of my hobbies that I get to enjoy as I go along with the captain, the executives of Airgurus, friends and clients anywhere in the Philippines.






I started taking aerial shots of beautiful places all over the country last January as we, at Airgurus, covered the IronMan Challenge 2011. There is just one too many. Everything actually is beautiful from above and last weekend, I once again had a chance to enjoy aerial photography. 















Thanks to my childhood best friend, Capt. Harry Lero of Airgurus Ltd. Co. for making me appreciate and love my country more each time!






To know more about touring and sightseeing via helicopters, visit the Airgurus website www.airgurus.ph