Saturday, July 19, 2014

THE OFF PRICE SHOW FILINVEST TENT 2014: BETTER THAN SALE

I am so excited to go to the 2nd day of The Off Price Show July 18 - 20, 2014 happening at the Filinvest Tent in Alabang! I saved my paycheck to buy a new gadget for my kiddo and some lifestyle clothing which I could use during my travels.



The Off Price Show is now bigger and "better than sale" with so more and more lifestyle brands joining the show this time Grabbed some of the photos at The Off Price Show Facebook Page on happy shoppers hunting for bargain stuff for themselves and their loved ones.











I am so itching to go now to buy stuff there! I'n on my way after posting this! I always love The Off Price Show for the many great finds that I get at really big discounts!  Will post some of what I bought later today and probably a Vlog if I get the chance. :-)

See you at The Off Price Show! Oh! To gain FREE ENTRANCE to the show, click on this REGISTRATION LINK right NOW.  Cut off is at 12 midnight tonight! Enjoy the show like I will in a few hours and just like what I said, I'll be posting some of my purchases here and at @MISSJODGE Instagram. Follow me there! ;-) And don't forget to "LIKE" THE OFF PRICE SHOW to get updated with what's gonna be BETTER THAN SALE out there all over in the Philippines!