Thursday, January 19, 2012

POSTPONED: 2CELLOS MANILA SHOW




GB Productions Asia announced that a few minutes ago on their website that the 2Cellos will not be coming to Manila on the pre-scheduled show of January 20, 2012 at NPAT Resorts World. I was advised however, that the GB Productions management and 2Cellos management will soon announce the final details of the show.

My heart fell with the news as I was already very excited to meet Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser as well as watch their show supposedly tomorrow. I guess these guys are pretty much in demand all over as I have mentioned in my earlier blog that the 2Cellos are going to appear on Glee this January 31. Nevertheless, it is still assured as per my source from GB Productions Asia that the 2Cellos will really be performing at a later date in Manila soon. 

All press releases and official updates coming on the 2Cellos show in Manila, Philippines will be coming from http://www.gbproductions.asia/2011/events/2cellos-live-in-manila/ so... for fans like me who will be made to wait a little longer to see these dynamic duo perform, be on a constant watch for announcements. 

To 2Cellos (Sulic & Hauser)... see you here in Manila soon!