Wednesday, April 20, 2011

PHIL YOUNGHUSBAND... THE MANIA LIVES ON!

Yes... woot! woot!... the mania lives on for my friend, Phil Younghusband thus; me releasing these latest photos of him.  


Phil! I'm waiting for when you're gonna find time to take your heli ride! :P


I don't think I should talk more about Phil... everyone can simply "Google" him and his impact in the country and so for the first time, I release a post that is like my mini skirts and dǝʞdǝʞ shorts... long enough to cover private parts but short enough to keep things interesting solely because of these two snap shots of Phil Younghusband here taken at the Kenny Rogers Roasters Hainanese Chicken blogger's conference. Yes, a new TVC will feature Phil and James Younghusband of the Philippine Football Team Azkals together with surfer Lorraine Lapus and professional triathlete Mica Tantuico. 


See you around, Phil! :P





My super-talented relative, Vincent V. Garrucho who evolved from being an FM radio jock to a lot of things in life and who developed this penchant for photography in late November 2009 took these photos of Phil Younghusband.  


Props to you, Vinky and thanks for getting me these photos of Phil!