Monday, September 3, 2012

THE BIGGEST SALE IN MANILA: THE OFF PRICE SHOW

September 28-30, 2012 at the World Trade Center tent, Pasay City, 10am - 10pm <-- That's what I marked on my calendar to remind me of the biggest off-price retail concept ever introduced in the Philippines... The Off Price Show


Yes, it is the biggest sale ever conceptualized and implemented in this country where shoppers no longer have to go to high end stores to own a lifestyle item with their favorite brands sewn on the label. What is also so cool is the massive price cut... up to 80% off on a wide array of lifestyle brands!!!

A few weeks ago, I learned about The Off Price Show on Facebook and Twitter and oh my, I just can't wait for these 3 days. I went cray cray (crazy) on thinking how to save/stretch my pay money up to end September so I can do my early Christmas shopping for the family. Yeah... I certainly want to avoid the Christmas rush and not to mention the jacked up prices when Christmas season starts this year. Yes, I have to go wiser because last year, it cost me a lot. 

The Off Price Show will be having big lifestyle brands on men's, ladies' and children's wear as well as foot wear, outdoor and home accessories will gather on the event to offer Manila a mix of past and current season stock up to 80% off! Brands that will be on massive sale indicated in The Off Price Show Facebook Page are Bershka, Pull & Bear, Crocs, Pacsafe, Outdoor Products, Grid-It, Hellolulu, IKEA, Brooks, Prince, Manhattan Portage, Puma, H&M, Tommy Hilfiger,Melissa, Jack & Jones, Ecko Unltd, Zoo York and Lonsdale! Now isn't this an event not to be missed?

I have already set and shared these great shopping dates with my friends... It will be really fun! Hmmm... I can already imagine myself with a new pair of Brooks running shoes, a couple new perfumes (Oh, Burberry!), a dress from H&M, Crocs for my kid and a crocs sandal for mom, and for the rest of my family, I will have to shop to death at The Off Price Show!

So mark your calendars too, my dear readers! Don't miss the biggest sale on earth! We just gotta shop! Worrying about long lines and that stocks would run out? Duh! Wonder why The Off Price Show picked the World Trade Center tent!