Monday, July 9, 2012

MAKECHAT: THE BEST ONLINE CHAT SITE

My friends and I have been hooked lately on Makechat  reminding me of my college days when I used to go on ICQ with them.



I love this site... no annoying sign ups and forms at all anytime we want to use this chat site! A user name is only the required thing. How cool is that for starters?! 



Online chat by definition, refers to any kind of communication over the internet that offers a real-time direct transmission of text-based messages from sender to receiver. Delays on visual access to sent messages never hampers the flow of communications in any of the directions.

Another thing that is so cool about Makechat is that we get to create our own rooms and chat away with friends there... conference-style. I recently huddled my old batch mates to makechat  to talk about our reunion and boy, it was so much fun. I highly recommend this chat site. It's so different when chatting with groups on other social media platforms where I get annoyed waiting and other things come up while waiting for other parties' replies. Makechat is revolutionary! There are karma points too for chatterbugs! Visit the site and have fun chatting with people at the General Chat for starters!