Sunday, February 13, 2011

A PRAYER FOR ELLAH JOY PIQUE's JUSTICE

Dear Lord,

I pray that you would take the soul of little Ellah Joy Pique into your arms... comfort her and welcome her into your eternal kingdom. 

 
I pray that you give comfort and strength to her family and friends, and help them bear this tragic loss of an innocent beloved little angel. I pray for Ella Joy Pique's justice... that it be achieved soonest. I pray for her murderers be punished by what the government and the Filipino nation believes is apt.  

  
I pray for all the children that have been murdered and I pray for their families as well. I pray for all the parents of the young children that they may be given the wisdom to take appropriate steps to protect their children from those that might do them harm.


Lord, help me let go of the hatred I feel right now. Please give me the strength to not hate the Caucasian man and the Filipina woman who committed this terrible crime knowing that... difficult as it may be to understand, you still love him and that Jesus has commanded me to love them too. Lord, this is the hardest commandment that we have but we know that we can only even attempt it with your help. I pray that this man and woman and all those who have committed such crimes should come to repentance and receive your forgiveness. I pray that those who may be tempted to commit such crimes should realize how wrong their urges are and should seek help from others and most importantly, from you.


I pray, in Jesus name.
Amen.


Searched the net for Ellah Joy's images only to find Ellah Joy Pique on Facebook Page Justice For Ellah Joy Pique